Six Sentences, One Meaning?
- The children the world almost break become the adults who save it.
- Sometimes, God answers prayers by giving us the tools to take care of ourselves.
- You will learn how to help yourself. It will break your heart, and it will make you strong.
- Once I found myself, I realized God was there all along (i felt both terrified and reassured.)
- It is our ability to remember that sets us apart.
- You will be consoled according to the greatness of your sorrow and affliction; the greater the suffering, the greater will be the reward." -St. Mary Magdalen de'Pazzi, OCD